#1 Jan 17, 2020 09:41 am
Custom shower curtains are very common in modern homes. The advantage of shower curtains is convenience. They do n’t take up space. The bathroom is a place to take a shower. The shower curtain will be wet whenever you take a shower. Without knowing it, the germs came in. How to prevent mold and clean under the usual humid conditions?
Cotton shower curtain
The cotton shower curtain is just like washing clothes, pour it into laundry liquid, or machine wash directly. Wrinkles after drying can be smoothed with an iron for continued use.
Canvas shower curtain
- Canvas or cotton curtain is like other cotton fabrics, washed with hot soapy water, washed and then ironed. Most shower curtains need only be dried. Mildew is difficult to remove, try washing with light bleach, and then wipe dry.
- If you are too lazy to brush the shower curtain, you can soak the shower curtain with water in the washing machine, add 8 or 4 cups of vinegar, and let it stand overnight before handing it over to the washing machine. This method can not only sterilize and neutralize all the dirt, but also save the trouble of brushing the shower curtain by hand.
Plastic shower curtain
With vinegar, you can wipe off the soap bubbles, mold and grease from the shower curtain, and make the shower curtain look new. The bottom of the shower curtain is the most difficult to scrub. You can use a brush to brush the salt water vigorously, because the fine particles of salt can produce a scrub-like effect. Then wipe it with vinegar to remove the bad stains.
Shower curtain with blinds
If your home has shutters. You can use bleach to clean and disinfect. Rinse the stain with warm water.
How to prevent mold from shower curtain
- The bathroom has a lot of water vapor, and the indoor closed shower curtain is easy to accumulate mold due to humidity. It is recommended to turn on the exhaust fan after taking a shower in the bathroom. Ensure ventilation in the bathroom.
- Dehumidifier or desiccant can be used in the bathroom. Avoid and reduce mold on shower curtains.
- After cleaning the shower curtain, place it in the sun to eliminate bacteria and mold on the shower curtain.
- Alcohol disinfection and removal of dark spots. When you see mold on the shower curtain with dark spots, to remove the dark spots, you can first dilute the alcohol with water and spray the mold spots on the shower curtain evenly. Can remove mold. Then rinse with a shower, all kinds of mold can be washed away!